Explore the Expo Hall
At the 2016 Medical Design & Manufacturing expo, over 2,100 of the most innovative suppliers were on hand to demonstrate the latest ground-breaking technologies and comprehensive selection of products.
The event hosts two presentation theaters right on the expo floor...
- The Center Stage hosts presentations on a wide variety of medtech topics, plus other great activities
- Tech Theater hosts product demonstrations and supplier talks for all industries
The event hosts daily keynotes, which are complimentary for everyone attending. The 2016 keynotes included some truly innovative visionaries such as Ray Kurzweil, who has been described as "the restless genius" by The Wall Street Journal. See keynote details.
Take advantage of a variety of networking opportunities to connect with other industry professionals...
- Speed Networking sessions
- Conference drinks reception
- Free food and drinks on the expo floor during the Booth Crawl
Off the expo floor but included with your registration is admission to the Golden Mousetrap Awards ceremony, which includes the Rising Engineering Star award. View details.
MD&M West 2016 hosted some great special features, such as...
- Free Kindle Fire tablets with conference presentations pre-loaded for those purchasing 3-day All Access Passes
- Innovation Tours of the hottest technologies on the expo floor
- Drawings for round-trip for two on an executive aircraft
- Free Lunch & Learn sessions, and a full-day device safety assessment training
Your expo registration also grants you free admission to these five tradeshows running alongside MD&M West...
UPGRADE YOUR EXPO PASS
Add comprehensive education and training to your registration. The event provides three full days of education on the medtech community’s most important topics including medical reimbursement, new innovations, and more. Find out more.